navigation choices on 2015 Limited - Subaru Forester Forums
Subaru Forester Forums
subaru gift, subaru calendar     

Go Back   Subaru Forester Forums > Lounge > News, Rumors, and New & Used Buyer Questions

Old 10-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
Richard2015

Default navigation choices on 2015 Limited

Hello everyone. I'm a new board member and hopefully-soon-to-be Subaru owner (for the first time). I'm looking specifically at the 2015 Forester, and especially at the Limited. But I have some shopping questions, starting with...

Is there only one navigation system to choose from?

A brochure given to me by the local Subaru dealer says I have to get navigation in order to get the EyeSight driver-assist system. The only mention I see of navigation is described as "high-resolution 6.1-inch touch-screen voice-activated GPS navigation system and integrated audio system... [edited for brevity]."

Is that the only choice if I want EyeSight?

Does it include a CD player? How many speakers?

Thanks!
Richard2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
Toby

I can't say for sure, but I have the Premium with Eyesight and no navigation package. The Limited's standard sound system is OK - I plan to upgrade at the local sound store; I am no audiophile so my standards are lower than if you are one. If you get the Harmon Kardon upgrade it is a pretty nice sound system, not available on the Premium.

Looking at the Build Your Own page at Subaru.com, it does seem you will have to choose the Nav package if you want the Eyesight with the Limited.

At the moment I am overall happy, only major concern is the fuel mileage does not seem to be what was advertised. 22 overall mpg vs advertised minimum 25 mpg in town and 28 mpg overall. 95% of the current miles are highway; a little over 600 miles in 3 days of ownership.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote