Hotel in kasauli - Subaru Forester Forums
Subaru Forester Forums
subaru gift, subaru calendar     

Go Back   Subaru Forester Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Old 06-18-2017, 05:00 AM   #1
Manjinder08

Default Hotel in kasauli

Luxurious hotel for family vacation, birthday parties and for lots more fun. AAA Hotel and Restaurant offers best accommodation in the region. AAA Hotel and Restaurant is a leader in providing best in class hospitality services. Were known for our restaurant providing delicious and healthy meal in the region at very affordable prices.

Plan your journey
Do you want to explore the unseen regions of Himachal ? Come here and plan your journey with AAA and Restaurant Kasauli. Well your guide and helping you visit the best places to look for at the best time of the day. From here you can plan your journey to Kasauli, Shimla, Kufri and many famous and attractive places.

Luxurious Accomodation
When it comes to best and affordable luxury hotels in Kasauli, the name of AAA Hotel and Restaurant comes first in the list. Among other hotels in Kasauli, AAA hotel and Restaurant is known for its quality and hygienic service, rooms are well equipped with all modern facilities, open balcony, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Rooms here at AAA Hotel have wide valley facing are which is best among all other the Hotels in Kasauli.

Healthy & Hygienic Restaurant
AAA Hotel has a very impressive, healthy and family friendly Restaurant. Providing a very wide variety or food items both in veg and non-veg category among any other hotels in Kasauli. You can have your breakfast, lunch, dinner or even snacks break here at AAA Hotel and Restaurant. Being situated on main highway and highway level parking unlike any other Hotels in Kasauli, you dont need to worry about your time as well as money.

Best in Location
AAA Hotel and Restaurant is located at its best among any other Hotels in Kasauli. Providing your open wide valley facing area, toy train view, highway view, kasauli hill view without letting you go away from your route. AAA Hotel and Restaurant is located in Sanwara Village, Kalka-Shimla highway. Here you can enjoy your meal, stay here for visiting nearby attractions such as Kasauli Hills, Shimla Hills, Kufri and many more.
Manjinder08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2017, 05:05 AM   #2
Roberto08

Default Best hotel service

It is really nice hotel, I have visited there twice with my family, and I really enjoyed it. And I love there food and accomodation. They also have Best Paper Service.
I would love to visit again.

Last edited by Roberto08; 06-19-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Roberto08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:45 PM   #3
Manjinder08

Thanks for the reply.
Manjinder08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2017, 04:41 AM   #4
10keythings

Default Hotel

Hello friend if you want some information related to hotel then check https://www.10keythings.com/category/restaurants/
10keythings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:43 PM   #5
drdavehepburn

Default Dr Dave Hepburn

https://www.cpsbc.ca/files/disciplin...29-Hepburn.pdf
drdavehepburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:05 PM   #6
meal5

If you need any ideds for healthy & fasst meal, go to https://meal5.com/video-recipes
meal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:37 PM   #7
SaraCampbell

Hi everyone, Definitely I'll try these hotel. Thanks.

Glass Company
SaraCampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:34 PM   #9
jackmiles

the best deal on discounted hotel rates.

website designing company Bhopal
hire SEO agency Bhopal
jackmiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hotel in sanwara, hotel near kasauli, restaurant in kasauli, restaurant near kasauli